Heading for a nail salon for a manicure can more often than not run you at least $20 for a full set, not to state gaining them packed for another $20 every 2 weeks or so as your nails develop. Every individual won’t own the funds neither they are that rich to be paying out $40 in a month just on nails, so it is wise to be aware of how to paint your nails by your own. And what can be more efficient than a set of French manicure kit in your home?
There are quite a few more advantages of turning into expert at applying acrylic nails than just the cost cutbacks related with it. You’ll be capable of filling your nails as well whenever required without having to drive to the beauty salon. You will also be capable of modifying your nails a lot more effortlessly.
What You’ll Need
If you desire to make your hands look promising, you can’t just jump into the nail polish. You necessitate getting both the nails and the skin on your hands prepared. This is the exact place where the equipment meant for a manicure arrives in. Following that, you clean your hands with soap and water, you will require these French manicure kits:
• French Nail Tips
• Nail File (course grain)
• A wooden or metal cuticle pusher
• Orange stick
• A nail buffing
• Acrylic powder
• Acrylic solution
The Procedure to Use the French Manicure Kits:
1. Set up your nails by taking out any nail polish and applying a foundation coat of clear nail polish. Rub the tops of your nails to give the adhesive something to attach. Make use of the orange stick to force back the cuticles.
2. Discover a suitable nail tip to shape fingernail. Apply a small drop of nail glue to the tip of your nail and press on the French nail tip. Confirm it is straight and put pressure for 30 seconds to be assured it will settle. Cut and file to length preferred.
3. Plunge a nail brush into the liquid and after that into the acrylic powder. Use a minimum amount at one go.
4. Press the acrylic paste onto the nail tip and put your brush again in the solution. Make the paste smooth crosswise the nail tip, confirming there are no bulges. Repeat this procedure until the nail bed is wholly roofed. Bear in mind, the thinner you put it in, the more sensible it will appear.
5. Permit the acrylic to dehydrate for as a minimum 1 minute, and then polish the nail. Do again until all of your nails are done, then put a little cuticle oil or cream to ensure your cuticles stay healthy.